Purdue Global Concord Law School Recognizes 2021 Graduates and Honorees
LOS ANGELES – Concord Law School at Purdue University Global celebrated its 2021 graduates on February 24 in Los Angeles.
Along with alumni and faculty, Concord Dean Martin Pritikin and Purdue Global Provost Jon Harbor recognized 10 recent graduates.
Additionally, the following awards were recently presented by the school:
*Purdue Global Legal Services Award (to the graduate who has demonstrated excellence in professionalism and exemplary service to the community through its Legal Education Experience Program): Melinda Palotta – Modesto, CA.
* Sue Lane Award (in memory of Concord Law School’s first Registrar, to the graduate who best embodies his character, dedication and pursuit of excellence): Seth Zielicke – Sherman Oaks, CA.
* Jack Goetz Award (in honor of the founding Dean of Concord Law School, to the Juris Doctor graduate in each class with the highest GPA): Jennifer Kemp – Antelope, CA (June 2021); and Dane Littlefield – Willow Spring, North Carolina (December 2021).
* EJD Award for Academic Excellence (to the Executive Juris Doctor student with the highest cumulative grade point average in her class: Linda Bynum – Kathleen, Georgia (June 2021); and Laura Cefalu – South Lake Tahoe, California (December 2021).
Additionally, the following Concord graduates recently participated in their attorney swearing-in ceremony:
- Judith Abreu – Cliffside Park, New Jersey
- Jerry Gerritsen – Simi Valley, CA
- Julie Sun – South Pasadena, CA
About Purdue Global University
Purdue University Global offers personalized online education tailored to the unique needs of adults who have work or life experience beyond the classroom, enabling them to develop essential academic and career skills with the support and flexibility you need. they need to achieve their career goals. It offers students personalized paths to an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, based on their work experience, desired pace, military service, prior college credits, and other considerations – no matter where they are in their life journey. Purdue Global is a public, nonprofit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. It is affiliated with the flagship institution of Purdue University, a top-tier public research university located in West Lafayette, Indiana. Purdue University also operates regional campuses in Fort Wayne and northwest Indiana, as well as science, engineering, and technology students at the Indiana University campus at the University Purdue of Indianapolis (IUPUI). For more information, visit purdueglobal.edu.
About Concord Law School
Concord Law School is part of Purdue University Global, a public, nonprofit school within the respected Purdue University system. Founded in 1998, Concord was the first US law school to offer students a traditional online law school curriculum, featuring live interactive classes, frequent testing with in-depth feedback, and nationally respected faculty. . Offering rigorous and rewarding online degree programs, Concord provides students with top-notch legal education that is affordable and reflects the needs of today’s employers, delivered in a convenient and highly supportive environment. For more information, please visit concordlawschool.edu.
Media Contact: Tom Schott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources: Martin Pritikine